SABISHII SABISHII

AAARGH FINISH THINGS BEFORE POSTING THEM

This is like the last half of the last act of a five-act play. If you don't show why people should care about this woman, or her cat... nobody will.

The animation is okay, the kitty looks like a kitty, the music is appropriate. If you fill in the rest of the story, it might work.

Mission To Mars: An Epic Mission To Mars: An Epic

Yep, too long.

This would have been a funnier thirty-second cartoon.

crila responds:

Maybe so, but I like longer farts. They are legendary. Thanks for watching though!

Sexy Miley Cyrus Dress Up Sexy Miley Cyrus Dress Up

Not monotonous enough.

A REAL dress-up game would have less action, and uglier graphics. Get with the program.

Pop-Tart responds:

The irony that the next two submissions to follow this were from games2rule and games2dress.. and they both scored better.

Clock flash+fucking with horny kids=turd of the week..

Buber Game Buber Game

Your implementation is horrible.

I mean, it's really, really bad. No sound, none of the standard controls, your "players" look just like your "balls" and it really needs some kind of visual connection between a player and its ball, like making the player solid yellow and the ball striped yellow, and there are SO many cases and possibilities you haven't explored --what if somebody's on the wrong ball? How about putting more than one pair of balls up?

But I've never seen anybody put this concept up on NG before. It's a neat concept, too. So, DO something with it. Add on the usual frills and appearance things, a little music, maybe add a computer player to compete against (or one to work WITH, and you have to nudge the dumb #(*#$&% now and then :) ), and come back with it.

youlosepoints responds:

Thanks man, the game was kind of rushed as I coded the whole thing in about two days but I think I'll look into those improvements.

Warrior Girl Dress Up Warrior Girl Dress Up

Those are some REALLY badly drawn weapons.

Aside from the fact that it's a dressup game and thus deserves to be killed, the weapons SUCK.

You get a star because the Immense Purple Hair made the eighteen-year-old laugh.

Ult. Cheesy Shape Shooter Ult. Cheesy Shape Shooter